Talent Acquisition Specialist
Submit Your Resume
Johnson Development Associates, Inc. (JDA) is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, multi-division national real estate developer that is committed to delivering excellence. Initially focused on the development of local industrial and commercial property, JDA's portfolio has grown to now include multifamily and single-tenant industrial space.
We are driven by our Guiding Principles of integrity, partnership, humility, principled entrepreneurship, initiative and fulfillment, and we believe the key to our continued success and growth is our ability to identify, hire, onboard and develop highly talented people.
JDA is currently searching for a full-time Talent Acquisition Specialist for the Corporate Office in Spartanburg, South Carolina. A description of the position and requirements are listed below. Qualified candidates should email their resume to HR@johnsondevelopment.net.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist plays a pivotal role within our organization, responsible for the strategic identification, attraction, and selection of exceptional talent to fulfill our staffing requirements. Working in tandem with hiring managers and HR partners, the Talent Acquisition Specialist orchestrates a streamlined recruitment process that not only delivers efficiency but also aligns seamlessly with our company's overarching objectives and guiding principles. In addition to recruitment responsibilities, the Talent Acquisition Specialist actively participates in employee onboarding, training and development initiatives, and contributes to the planning and execution of various company events.
- Talent Sourcing and Acquisition:
- Source and identify qualified candidates through various channels, including job boards, social media, networking events, and referrals.
- Review resumes, conduct initial screenings, and assess candidates' suitability for open positions.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline to meet both current and future staffing needs.
- Collaboration and Communication:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs, define job requirements, and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Maintain clear and open lines of communication with all stakeholders, ensuring that they are informed about the progress of recruitment efforts.
- Candidate Engagement and Evaluation:
- Conduct in-depth interviews to evaluate candidates' qualifications, skills, experience, and cultural fit within the organization.
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers, providing detailed assessments and recommendations.
- Coordinate and facilitate interview processes, including scheduling, feedback collection, and follow-up.
- Employee Onboarding:
- Collaborate with HR and departmental teams to create and execute comprehensive onboarding plans for new hires.
- Ensure a smooth transition for new team members by providing them with necessary resources, information, and introductions to company culture and policies.
- Training and Development:
- Identify training needs within the organization and assist in the design and implementation of training programs to enhance employee skills and capabilities.
- Partner with internal teams to coordinate and deliver training sessions, workshops, and development initiatives.
- Event Planning:
- Assist in planning and organizing company events.
- Coordinate logistics, communications, and event materials to ensure successful execution.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field; relevant certification a plus.
- Proven experience with Talent Acquisition or similar role, with a strong track record of successfully filling a variety of positions.
- Proficiency in applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other recruitment tools.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and colleagues.
- Strong understanding of various sourcing strategies and techniques to identify and engage passive candidates.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to diversity and equal opportunity employment. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy (including medical needs due to pregnancy, child birth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military obligations, citizenship status (except as otherwise provided for by applicable law) or marital status and any other category protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including employment status and opportunities such as hiring, internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, and termination and applies to all Company employees and applicants. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 864.594.5862.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities nor is it a contract of employment. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Submit Your Resume