Systems Administrator, Spartanburg, South Carolina
Submit Your Resume
Johnson Development Associates, Inc. is seeking a Systems Administrator (“The Position”) to be based in Spartanburg, South Carolina. The Position reports to the Director of Accounting and will be primarily responsible for pro-actively managing the Projectmates construction software and using the software to coordinate processes and procedures in support of the development of projects across the multifamily, self-storage and industrial divisions. The position will be responsible for managing an efficient workflow within the construction software from pre-construction activities through project delivery. The Position will act as liaison for the development team with contractors and vendors and with various Company divisions in support of the Company’s pipeline of development opportunities.
Position Responsibilities- Essential
• Effectively lead and administer the Projectmates software platform for each division of Johnson Development Associates, Inc.
• Demonstrate the ability to train new users on the software and explain to both internal and external stakeholders the nuances of the construction software.
• Partner with each division of Johnson Development and other internal stakeholders to ensure that invoices, pay applications, etc. are appropriately approved and paid promptly
• Management and audit user license numbers and allocations between working divisions
• Vendor Proposals
o Manage and document certificate of insurance, and W9s from all vendors.
o Tracking of each project’s budget, payments made and outstanding invoices.
o Manage file structure on Project Mates for all project documents.
o Manage pay application process as liaison between the development manager and the Accounting Department.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
• Three to five years of administrative experience and/or accounting experience (preferred).
• Experience with a workflow software and/or a construction management software (preferred).
• Understanding of the construction industry and general contractor pay applications (preferred).
• Problem solving skills are a premium.
• High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks effectively.
• Represent Johnson Development Associates, Inc. in a positive and professional manner.
• Maintain a high regard of confidentiality for company information.
• Exceptional written and verbal skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
• Work well under pressure.
• Proficient organizational skill set; documenting and maintaining notes from correspondence and meetings and cataloging them for easy retrieval
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, fax machines, and other office machinery.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening and occasional weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to diversity and equal opportunity employment. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy (including medical needs due to pregnancy, child birth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including employment status and opportunities such as hiring, internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, and termination and applies to all Company employees and applicants.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Submit Your Resume