Strategic Sourcing Manager
Submit Your Resume
The Strategic Sourcing Manager drives informed procurement decisions that create sustainable value at optimal costs across The Johnson Group.
- Responsible for designing and implementing sourcing strategies and procurement plans to support The Johnson Groups’ objectives.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify the highest value add procurement categories across The Johnson Group and develop strategy for each category.
- Partner with the Johnson Family companies to identify sourcing synergies.
- Develop and executes procurement plan
- Drafts, reviews, negotiates, and maintains contracts and other business documents in support of the purchase of goods and services in coordination with each company and division lead.
- Manages the process of contract terminations, expirations, extensions, and renewals.
- Designs and manages the RFP processes to support program goals and requirements.
- Assesses current material availability; reasonably predicts future availability based on the market, delivery systems, and other variables.
- Prepares and presents market conditions.
- Act as the company’s representative in negotiations with suppliers
- Resolve grievances with vendors, contractors, and suppliers.
- Maintain and/or implements purchasing and recordkeeping systems.
- Develop and codify our vendor management policies.
- Partner with internal legal counsel to ensure proper forms of agreements and performance indicators are utilized, contractor conformance with the terms and conditions of the agreements, and refinement of agreements as required.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a similar strategic sourcing or consulting role.
- High learning agility with a proven ability to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced and flexible environment.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning skills with a strong ability to work through difficult situations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Effective, clear, and proactive verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, responsive, analytical, and attentive to detail.
- Strong ethical standards
- Experience in the real estate industry
- CPM Certification - Preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to diversity and equal opportunity employment. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy (including medical needs due to pregnancy, child birth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military obligations, citizenship status (except as otherwise provided for by applicable law) or marital status and any other category protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including employment status and opportunities such as hiring, internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, and termination and applies to all Company employees and applicants. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 864.594.5862.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities nor is it a contract of employment. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Submit Your Resume