Operations Analyst, Self-Storage Division, Spartanburg, SC
Submit Your Resume
We are seeking an Operations Analyst to be based in Spartanburg, South Carolina. The Position reports to the Operations Manager for the Self-Storage Division and will be responsible for overseeing operations in support of the Company’s pipeline of self-storage development opportunities. Day-to-day responsibilities include the overview and management of the Pro Forma, analysis of operational assets, and the weekly and monthly reporting. The Position will support the Operations and the Finance Departments with project underwriting and financial analysis for all new self-storage developments. The Position will require travel and some overnight trips. Below is a list of some of the additional responsibilities the Position will entail.
Essential Position Responsibilities
- Review of the monthly management report.
- Review weekly reports (construction update, weekly pipeline, 1031, date and number changes).
- Pro Forma Overview—analysis at LOI pitch, prior to end of the due diligence period, financing request and final budgets.
- Oversee the facility opening schedule and manage the checklist.
- Monitor financial reports, occupancy and rates at existing facilities.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department and with the Real Estate and Development teams to manage the Pro Forma.
- Maintain relationships with third-party managers.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience working in an operations management experience, including forecasting, schedule and real-time operations management.
- Bachelor's Degree in statistics, operations management, business management or equivalent.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks effectively.
- Represent Johnson Development Associates, Inc. in a positive and professional manner.
- Maintain a high regard of confidentiality for company information.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- Work well under pressure.
- Proficient organizational skill set; documenting and maintaining notes from correspondence and meetings and cataloging them for easy retrieval.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. JDA is committed to the spirit and letter of all federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to equal opportunity that impacts all employees and others involved in Company operations. To this end, JDA does not discriminate against any individual with regard to individual’s gender (including sex stereotyping), color, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, genetic characteristics, childbirth, breastfeeding needs, denial of family and medical care leave, medical condition or other legally protected status. Nor will it tolerate any form of harassment or retaliation based on the exercise of any rights individuals may have under federal, state or local law. This Policy extends to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, covers employees and other individuals involved in Company operations, as well as those using JDA facilities.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. The actual duties, responsibilites, and qualifications may vary based on assignment and needs of JDA.
Submit Your Resume