Manager of Technology Operations
Submit Your Resume
The Manager of Technology Operations leads a team of internal and 3rd party resources in monitoring and supporting Johnson Development / OTO Development corporate Information Technology infrastructure and operations. In this role, the Manager will lead, guide and direct daily technical support operations. In addition, this position will partner with business unit stakeholders to provide long term orchestration and integration of technology services across the businesses. This position requires desktop, networking and general infrastructure skills as well as keen customer support, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide leadership to ensure outstanding technical support and service to internal and external customers.
- Ensure the IT Managed Service Provider team maintains a high level of responsiveness, communication, professionalism and overall knowledge.
- Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents to ensure end-user issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Provide hands-on technical support as warranted based on the priority, resource availability and nature of the request.
- Facilitate technology procurement and service agreement activities.
- Routinely engage with business units to evaluate IT’s ability to meet stakeholder needs.
- Perform primary or backup administration duties for business applications.
- Monitor and report on the health, performance, capacity and reliability of all systems.
- Act as on-call escalation point during off-duty hours on weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures to be used for routine tasks, staff turnover, risk mitigation and disaster recovery.
- Provide communication, guidance and follow up to leadership on critical issues, incidents or crisis.
- Coordinate technology components of Johnson Development / OTO Development local and remote office infrastructure projects.
- Participate in and provide cost guidance for the budgeting process.
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive career advancement in IT Systems and Business Applications
- Four years of strong, hands-on technical experience in a 24/7/365 operational role
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated technical management experience in managing an IT Systems or Help Desk environment
- Must have 4 years of comprehensive knowledge of business systems, storage systems, information security or business software applications
- Hands-on demonstrated technical knowledge with a majority of the following:
- Microsoft OS desktop environment
- Multi-domain Windows enterprise environment
- Virtual servers in a VMWare environment
- Network monitoring tools
- Core Microsoft technologies including but not limited to Windows Servers, Windows OS, Active Directory, Office 365,
- Core Networking technologies like LAN/WAN, subnets, firewalls, switches, VLAN's, and VPN, routers and Wi-Fi.
- Business application implementation and integration best practices
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines without compromising close attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of employees and contractors
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high touch customer service and deadline driven environment
- The skills to synthesize information, distill relevant facts and reach logical conclusions
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills particularly as it pertains to addressing a non-technical audience
Submit Your Resume