Submit Your Resume
Johnson Development Associates, Inc. (JDA) is recruiting a Finance Analyst, who will report to the Senior Finance Associate. The Finance Analyst will work with the CFO, Finance Team and other members of the Company to provide assistance with project financing, asset management, and the evaluation of investment opportunities.
The position will be located in JDA’s corporate headquarters in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- Work with and assist the Finance Team and various members of the JDA team, on all finance matters associated with the management and on-going operations of JDA portfolio of assets, including:
- Annual budgeting process
- Monthly and annual reporting on new business and the existing portfolio
- Financial analysis of hold vs. sale scenarios
- Working with Director of Asset Management and third-party asset managers to effectively operate properties and help provide financial analysis and feedback
- Management of existing debt portfolio and maturing debt
- Generating compliance certificates and other information required by lenders
- Communicating with third party tax consultants and manage tax information pertaining to existing assets
- Manage insurance solutions for properties across all asset types
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant major to include: Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred, including: finance, real estate acquisitions, asset management or operations
- Ability to understand, interpret and analyze financial data; proficiency in financial underwriting
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Ability to think strategically and manage multiple initiatives as well as embody a high level of individual initiative
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Proficiency in MS Project (although not required) is a plus.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, non-structured work environment. Must be able to self-direct work initiatives and solve problems autonomously
- Represent Johnson Development Associates, Inc. in a positive and professional manner
- Maintain a high regard of confidentiality for company information
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment and needs of JDA.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to diversity and equal opportunity employment. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy (including medical needs due to pregnancy, child birth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including employment status and opportunities such as hiring, internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, and termination and applies to all Company employees and applicants.
Submit Your Resume