Submit Your Resume
The Asset Manager collaborates with the Director of Asset Management to effectively manage the multifamily operating platform for JDA. The position will be located at the Company headquarters in Spartanburg, SC.
- Cross-functional cooperation with other JDA team members as it relates to multifamily work.
- Maintain regular communication and develop strong partnerships with property management teams.
- Analyze and report on the financial performance of each asset
- Participate in the annual budget review process
- Quarterly physical property inspections (9 different geographies within the US)
- Develop general market knowledge for each target geography
- Involvement in the pre-lease up and lease-up process for new projects
- Work with the Development team to underwrite new projects
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related subject
- 3-5 years of experience in the real estate field
- On-site property management experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Yardi, OneSite and revenue management software preferred
- Represent Johnson Development Associates, Inc. in a positive and professional manner
- A desire to learn and grow within the organization
Interested Applicants Should Contact:
Human Resources Director
Johnson Development Associates, Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to diversity and equal opportunity employment. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy (including medical needs due to pregnancy, child birth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including employment status and opportunities such as hiring, internal promotions, training, opportunities for advancement, and termination and applies to all Company employees and applicants.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Submit Your Resume